Monday 13 May 2019

Toilets

Even the most trivial places of companies can show differences.

So I can now easily assert that the toilet of the Orange Tree and of the Watermelon Field are different.
Of course is not that the plumbing is different or that the functionalities offered are different.
The differences are in the fact that in the Field the toilets are almost never dirty and bad smelling!

I got quite a different experience when I was at the Orange,where often the toilets were in a very poor conditions, just to use an euphemism...
And I would instead expect the opposite, because of the number of Indians here.
But don't take me wrong: I'm not racist, who knows me and my story knows that I just can't be raciest, specially with Indians.
It's that when ever I eat Indian food, the so wonderfully testy spiced Indian food, I have just a couple of hours of time before I need to go to the toilet and have a post apocalyptic experience... So I thought I would have faced the result of such kind of food.
It seems that my Indian colleagues don't have my issues!



No comments:

Post a Comment